Introducing for 2020…
The Camp Lenox Family Camp Experience!
Imagine a place where you can break away, disconnect, be a kid, and most of all, have fun! Nestled on Shaw Pond in the Berkshire Mountains of Western Massachusetts, Camp Lenox is the ideal getaway for you and your family. In a four day, fun filled camp experience, your family will enjoy quality time bonding, relaxing, playing, taking in the fresh Berkshire air, and making the most of all the benefits of camp.
Check out our video!
You won’t get bored with so many choices…
- Waterfront Activities: Tubing, Kayaking, Canoeing, Swimming, Paddle Boarding, and more.
- Adventure Activities: Hike to the Falls, High Ropes, Climbing Wall, and Waterfall Zipline! (license pending)
- Sport Activities: Basketball, Tennis, Baseball/Softball, Football, Soccer, Pickleball, Beach Volleyball, Dodgeball and more.
- Creative Arts Activities: Crafts, Bracelet Making, Drawing, Painting and more.
- Fitness Activities: Gym Fit, Spinning, Weight Lifting and Conditioning, and more.
- Relaxation Activities: Yoga, Beach Tanning, Campfires, Meditation, Fishing, and more.
- Evening Activities: Movie Nights, S’mores, Open Mic Night, and more.
Accommodations and More
Each family will have a private cabin with a private bathroom, shower, and storage area for belongings. We have twin or queen rental linen sets available upon request, for an additional fee. Our experienced culinary team will be cooking all of your meals during your stay, including daily breakfast, lunch and dinner. We’ll have a wide selection of camp favorites to enjoy! Let’s not forget Adult Happy Hour at 5PM!
Dates & Rates
- Thursday, July 9- Sun, July 12
- Thursday, July 16– Sun, July 19
- Thursday, July 23 – Sun, July 26
- Thursday, July 30 – Sun, August 2
- Thursday, August 6- Sun, August 9
- Thursday, August 13- Sun, August 16
…and possibly even more dates to come!
All Inclusive Price
Including accommodations, meals, and activities for the entire four day experience!
Space is limited, so…
Looking for more information?
Learn More About It… and take a glance into a typical Day at Family Camp!
Who can apply for this family experience?
All families are invited to book a weekend for Family Camp, including our current camp families, Lenox Alumni, and anyone else who would benefit from an amazing weekend at Lenox! Tell your friends!
What should I pack for Family Camp?
Check out our Family Camp Experience Packing List!
Is there Wi-Fi?
A high speed wireless internet package is available for the duration of your stay. You will find the strongest signals closest to the center of camp near the office, Rec Center, and Lodge. Our cell reception at Camp is very strong, but we encourage you to enjoy your time in nature and the outdoors as much as possible!
Is there a COVID-19 control plan?
Yes. We have a detailed and rigorous cleaning and sanitizing plan in place to keep all families safe. Every family will be required to complete a pre-screening process before coming to camp. In addition, while you are at camp, our common areas will be sanitized frequently. As the latest state guidance is published, we will continuously update our protocol and inform you of our policies and procedures before you arrive.
Will the camp store be open?
YES! Our full range of Lenox gear will be available for purchase from our Camp Lenox Store. In addition, we will have a range of snacks and frozen treats stocked when the store is open during the day.
Still Have Questions?
We are here to answer them!
By Phone, (413)-243-2223
By E-Mail, stephanie @ camplenox.com