|Full Summer Session – $12,800*|
|Opening Day of Camp
Saturday, June 27, 2020
Saturday, July 18, 2020 from 9:30 – 3:30
|Closing Day of Camp
Saturday, August 15, 2020
|Half Summer Sessions – $7,850*|
Saturday, June 27 – Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Wednesday, July 22 – Saturday, August 15, 2020
* In addition to tuition, a Camper’s Fund is also required for each camper and varies depending on the child’s age group. The fund covers day trips, the Big Trip, a yearbook, laundry, and special events.
These programs are offered in addition to our regular program. They are an additional cost. Some will take place off campus.
- Ice Hockey – Campers enjoy four sessions, one-and-a-half hours each, at the local ice rink.
- White Water Rafting – An awesome day of whitewater rafting includes a scenic picnic lunch by the river.
- Horseback Riding – Five sessions are offered at Undermountain Farms’ indoor and outdoor rings in Lenox, MA. Rain or shine.
- Private Tennis Instruction – We offer five one-hour, personal tennis lessons with one of our exceptional tennis pros on staff.
- Lenox Golf Program – Weekly golf trips to a local golf course.
This is a great opportunity for your child to experience camp and see what makes a summer at Lenox special. Campers arrive to “sample camp” on Friday, July 3rd for our late afternoon/twilight experience from 3:00pm -7:00pm, or on Sunday, July 26th from 10:00am -3:00pm. All Rookies will experience fun group activities, a meal in the dining room, and tubing at the waterfront. There is no charge for our Rookie Days; all you need to do is click here to RSVP or call (413) 243-2223 to reserve your spot.
- July 3, 2020
- July 26, 2020