|Full Summer Session – $12,000*|
|Opening Day of Camp
Saturday, June 23, 2018
Saturday, July 14, 2018 from 9:30 – 4:00
|Closing Day of Camp
Saturday, August 11, 2018
|Half Summer Sessions – $7,350*|
Saturday, June 23 – Tuesday, July 17, 2018
Wednesday, July 18 – Saturday, August 11, 2018
* In addition to tuition, a Camper’s Fund is also required for each camper and varies depending on the child’s age group. The fund covers day trips, the Big Trip, a yearbook, laundry, and special events.
These programs are offered in addition to our regular program. They are an additional cost. Some will take place off campus.
- Ice Hockey – Campers enjoy four sessions, one-and-a-half hours each, at the local ice rink.
- White Water Rafting – An awesome day of whitewater rafting includes a scenic picnic lunch by the river.
- Horseback Riding – Five sessions are offered at Undermountain Farms’ indoor and outdoor rings in Lenox, MA. Rain or shine.
- Private Tennis Instruction – We offer five one-hour, personal tennis lessons with one of our exceptional tennis pros on staff.
- Lenox Golf Program – Weekly golf trips to a local golf course.
This is a great opportunity for your child to experience camp and see what makes a summer at Lenox special. Campers arrive to “sample camp” on Friday, July 6 for our late afternoon/twilight experience from 3:00pm -7:00pm, or on Sunday, July 22 from 10:00 am -3:00pm. All Rookies will experience fun group activities, a meal in the dining room, and tubing at the waterfront. There is no charge for our Rookie Days; all you need to do is click here to RSVP or call (561) 276-7000 (Winter) (413) 243-2223 (Summer) to reserve your spot.
- July 6, 2018
- July 22, 2018