|Full Summer Session – $11,650*|
|Opening Day of Camp
Saturday, June 24, 2017
Saturday, July 15, 2017 from 9:30 – 4:00
|100 Year Camp Lenox Anniversary Celebration
Sunday, July 23, 2017
|Closing Day of Camp
Saturday, August 12, 2017
|Half Summer Sessions – $7,150*|
Saturday, June 24 – Tuesday, July 18, 2017
Wednesday, July 19 – Saturday, August 12, 2017
Early enrollment incentives are being offered until September 15, 2016. Contact Us for more information.
These programs are offered in addition to our regular program. They are an additional cost. Some will take place off campus.
- Ice Hockey – Campers enjoy four sessions, one-and-a-half hours each, at the local ice rink.
- White Water Rafting – An awesome day of whitewater rafting is offered twice a summer. Includes a scenic picnic lunch by the river.
- Horseback Riding – Five sessions are offered at Undermountain Farms’ indoor and outdoor rings in Lenox, MA. Rain or shine.
- Private Tennis Instruction – We offer five one-hour, personal tennis lessons with one of our exceptional tennis pros on staff.
- Lenox Golf Program – Weekly golf trips to a local golf course.
- Scuba Diving – This is a two day intensive with a PADI-certified instructor, followed by weekly dives on Shaw Pond throughout the summer.